The Rough Guide to Europe on a Budget (Travel Guide with Free Ebook) (Paperback)
Not in the store. We can order it and should have it in store in 3-5 business days.
The Rough Guide to Europe on a BudgetMake the most of your time on Earth with the ultimate travel guides.
World-renowned 'tell it like it is' travel guide, now with free eBook. Discover Europe on a budget with this comprehensive and entertaining travel guide, packed with practical information and honest recommendations by our independent experts. Whether you plan to watch a thrilling flamenco spectacle in Spain, celebrate Saint Patrick's Day in Ireland and get your history fix in fascinating Berlin, The Rough Guide to Europe on a Budget will help you discover the best places to explore, eat, drink, shop and sleep along the way. Features of this travel guide to Europe on a Budget:
- Detailed regional coverage: provides practical information for every kind of trip, from off-the-beaten-track adventures to chilled-out breaks in popular tourist areas
- Honest and independent reviews: written with Rough Guides' trademark blend of humour, honesty and expertise, our writers will help you make the most from your trip to Europe
- Meticulous mapping: practical full-colour maps, with clearly numbered, colour-coded keys. Find your way around Paris, London and many more locations without needing to get online
- Fabulous full-colour photography: features inspirational colour photography, including the famed Duomo in Florence and the iconic Parthenon in Greece
- Time-saving itineraries: carefully planned routes will help inspire and inform your on-the-road experiences
- Things not to miss: Rough Guides' rundown of the best sights and top experiences to be found in Russia, Turkey and France
- Travel tips and info: packed with essential pre-departure information including getting around, accommodation, food and drink, health, the media, festivals, sports and outdoor activities, culture and etiquette, shopping and more
- Background information: comprehensive information provides fascinating insights into Europe with coverage of history, religion, ethnic groups, environment, wildlife and books, plus handy language sections and glossary
- The ultimate travel tool: download the free eBook to access all this from your phone or tablet
- Covers: Albania, Austria, Belgium & Luxembourg, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Great Britain, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Montenegro, Morocco, The Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and Turkey. You may also be interested in: Rough Guide to Southeast Asia on a Budget About Rough Guides: Rough Guides have been inspiring travellers for over 35 years, with over 30 million copies sold globally. Synonymous with practical travel tips, quality writing and a trustworthy 'tell it like it is' ethos, the Rough Guides list includes more than 260 travel guides to 120+ destinations, gift-books and phrasebooks.