The Rough Guide to Walks in & Around London (Travel Guide with Free Ebook) (Rough Guides) (Paperback)
Should be on our shelves now -- but wait for confirmation from us before coming to pick up. We'll respond to your order shortly.
The Rough Guide to Walks in and Around LondonMake the most of your time on Earth with the ultimate travel guides.
World-renowned 'tell it like it is' guidebook
Discover walks in and around London with this comprehensive, entertaining, 'tell it like it is' Rough Guide, packed with our experts' honest and independent recommendations. Whether you plan to stroll through Hampstead Heath, spot deers in Richmond Park or marvel at the views of the city from the Royal Greenwich Observatory, The Rough Guide to Walks in and Around London will help you discover the best places to explore, eat and drink while you discover the capital and its surroundings on foot. Features of The Rough Guide to Walks in and Around London:
- Detailed coverage: provides in-depth information for each route, from longer walks through sprawling forests to chilled-out strolls in popular tourist areas
- Honest independent reviews: written with Rough Guides' trademark blend of humour, honesty and expertise, and recommendations you can truly trust, our writers will help you get the most from your walks in and around London
- Meticulous mapping: always full-colour, with clearly numbered, colour-coded keys. Find your way around Epping Forest, Stonehenge and many more locations without needing to get online
- Fabulous full-colour photography: features a richness of inspirational colour photography, including picture-perfect boats on Regents Canal and the captivating pathways in Hyde Park
- Covers: walks through London, The North Downs, The Weald, The South Downs, The Saxon Shore, The North Wessex Downs to the New Forest, The Thames Valley, The Chilterns and Blenheim, St Albans to Bedfordshire, Essex, Cambridge and the Ferns About Rough Guides: Rough Guides have been inspiring travellers for over 35 years, with over 30 million copies sold globally. Synonymous with practical travel tips, quality writing and a trustworthy 'tell it like it is' ethos, the Rough Guides list includes more than 260 travel guides to 120+ destinations, gift-books and phrasebooks.