Mindy Kim and the Summer Musical (Paperback)
Coming Soon - Available for Pre-Order Now
Other Books in Series
This is book number 9 in the Mindy Kim series.
- #1: Mindy Kim and the Yummy Seaweed Business (Paperback): $5.99
- #2: Mindy Kim and the Lunar New Year Parade (Paperback): $5.99
- #3: Mindy Kim and the Birthday Puppy (Paperback): $5.99
- #4: Mindy Kim, Class President (Paperback): $5.99
- #5: Mindy Kim and the Trip to Korea (Paperback): $5.99
- #6: Mindy Kim and the Big Pizza Challenge (Paperback): $5.99
- #7: Mindy Kim and the Fairy-Tale Wedding (Paperback): $6.99
- #8: Mindy Kim Makes a Splash! (Paperback): $6.99
- #10: Mindy Kim and the Mid-Autumn Festival (Paperback): $6.99
Fresh Off the Boat meets Junie B. Jones in this adorable chapter book series following Mindy Kim, a young Asian American girl—in this ninth novel, Mindy steps into the spotlight.
Mindy can’t wait to be in a local community theater production of Cinderella with her BFF, Sally! Mindy has her sights on the lead role. But instead of Cinderella, Mindy ends up being cast as the evil stepsister! Mindy is worried that means people might see her as mean. Can Mindy figure out a way to make the role her own?
About the Author
Lyla Lee is an author of books for children and young adults. In addition to the Mindy Kim series, she is the author of I’ll Be the One and the upcoming Flip the Script for teens. Born in South Korea, she’s since then lived in various parts of the United States, including California, Florida, and Texas. Inspired by her English teacher, she started writing her own stories in fourth grade and finished her first novel at the age of fourteen. After working in Hollywood and studying psychology and cinematic arts at the University of Southern California, she now lives in Dallas, Texas. When she is not writing, she is teaching kids or playing with her dog, Eiva the Siberian Husky.
Dung Ho was born and raised in Hue, Vietnam, where she studied graphic design at the Hue University College of Arts. After graduating, she worked in the design and advertising industries before discovering a great passion for illustration and picture books and becoming a freelance illustrator. Currently, she lives and works in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam. She is the illustrator of the New York Times bestselling picture book Eyes That Kiss in the Corners. When not drawing, she enjoys cooking and watching movies.