The Campfire Cast Iron Cookbook: The Ultimate Cookbook of Hearty and Delicious Cast Iron Recipes (Hardcover)
Not in the store. We can order it and should have it in store in 3-5 business days.
What is better than cooking with cast iron? Cooking with cast iron on an open fire, camp stove or grill is better!
There’s no such thing as spending too much time outdoors. The cravings you work up exerting all that energy in nature will be satisfied when you cook with The Campfire Cast Iron Cookbook, making for a healthy and delicious adventure. This guide to outdoor cooking over a campfire guarantees that the more time you spend outside, whether in the backyard or the backcountry, the better your meals will taste. Inside you'll find:
- Over 100 recipes for all meals and all tastes
- Chapters dedicated to breakfast, sides and starches, meat, seafood, vegetables, and desserts
- An in-depth description and explanation of different types of cast iron cookware
- A guide on how to set up your fire and cookware for the perfect outdoor cooking experience
- Tips and tricks for cooking and clean-up, including how to properly care for your cooking fire and firepit
From roughing it to van life and glamping, The Campfire Cast Iron Cookbook has your outdoor meal needs covered.
About the Author
Good ideas ripen with time. From seed to harvest, Cider Mill Press brings fine reading, information, and entertainment together between the covers of its creatively crafted books. Our Cider Mill bears fruit twice a year, publishing a new crop of titles each spring and fall. Cider Mill Press is an independent publisher of high-quality cookbooks, elegant wine and spirits projects, humorous parodies, classic children's books, and more. We're proud to publish many celebrated bestselling titles, including the #1 New York Times bestselling edition of The Night Before Christmas. Along with our children’s imprint, Applesauce Press, we combine top-notch design, unique formats, and fresh content to create truly innovative gift books.