Rick Steves Florence & Tuscany (Rick Steves Travel Guide) (Paperback)
Backordered at our distributor but we can check availability from the publisher.
Walk in the footsteps of the Medici, sip aperitivi, and discover the cultural heart of Italy: with Rick Steves, Tuscany is yours to discover. Inside Rick Steves Florence & Tuscany you'll find:
- Comprehensive coverage for spending a week or more exploring Florence and Tuscany
- Rick's strategic advice on how to get the most out of your time and money, with rankings of his must-see favorites
- Top sights and hidden gems, from the Uffizi Gallery and the Duomo to a 600-year-old perfumery
- How to connect with local culture: Listen to a street musician's serenade on the Ponte Vecchio, stroll through a morning market sampling freshly-made pasta, and sip full-bodied wines with Montalcino locals at a corner enoteca
- Beat the crowds, skip the lines, and avoid tourist traps with Rick's candid, humorous insight
- The best places to eat, sleep, and relax with a glass of Chianti
- Self-guided walking tours of lively neighborhoods and incredible museums
- Detailed maps for exploring on the go, including driving tours through the heart of Tuscany and Brunello wine country
- Useful resources including a packing list, Italian phrase book, historical overview, and recommended reading
- Over 400 bible-thin pages include everything worth seeing without weighing you down
- Complete, up-to-date information on Florence, Siena, Pisa, Lucca, Volterra, San Gimignano, Montepulciano, Pienza, Montalcino, Cortona, and more
Make the most of every day and every dollar with Rick Steves Florence & Tuscany.
Spending less than a week exploring Florence? Try Rick Steves Pocket Florence.