Rick Steves Pocket Barcelona (Paperback)
Out of print.
Make the most of every day and every dollar with Rick Steves! This colorful, compact guidebook is perfect for spending a week or less in Barcelona:
- City walks and tours: Six detailed tours and walks showcase Barcelona's essential sights, including Las Ramblas, Sagrada Familia, the Picasso Museum, the Barri Gòtic, and more
- Rick's strategic advice on what experiences are worth your time and money
- What to eat and where to stay: Sample authentic pintxos at a Basque-style tapas bar, sip cava with friendly locals, and unwind in a tranquilo room in family-run hotel
- Day-by-day itineraries to help you prioritize your time
- A detailed, detachable fold-out map, plus museum and city maps throughout
- Full-color, portable, and slim for exploring on-the-go
- Trip-planning practicalities like when to go, how to get around, basic Spanish and Catalan phrases, and more
Lightweight yet packed with valuable insight into Barcelona's history and culture, Rick Steves Pocket Barcelona truly is a tour guide in your pocket.
Expanding your trip? Try Rick Steves Spain 2019!
About the Author
Since 1973, Rick Steves has spent about four months a year exploring Europe. His mission: to empower Americans to have European trips that are fun, affordable, and culturally broadening. Rick produces a best-selling guidebook series, a public television series, and a public radio show, and organizes small-group tours that take over 20,000 travelers to Europe annually. He does all of this with the help of a hardworking, well-traveled staff of 100 at Rick Steves' Europe in Edmonds, Washington, near Seattle. When not on the road, Rick is active in his church and with advocacy groups focused on economic justice, drug policy reform, and ending hunger. To recharge, Rick plays piano, relaxes at his family cabin in the Cascade Mountains, and spends time with his partner Trish, son Andy, and daughter Jackie.
Connect with Rick:
Thank you for shopping local!