Magical History Tour #7: Gandhi (Hardcover)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 7 in the Magical History Tour series.
- #2: Magical History Tour #2: The Great Wall of China (Hardcover): $6.99
- #3: Magical History Tour #3: Hidden Oil (Hardcover): $6.99
- #9: Magical History Tour #9: The Titanic (Hardcover): $6.99
- #10: Magical History Tour #10: The First Steps On The Moon (Hardcover): $6.99
- #11: Magical History Tour #11: Slavery (Hardcover): $6.99
- #12: Magical History Tour #12: The Samurai (Hardcover): $6.99
- #13: Magical History Tour #13: Marie Curie (Hardcover): $6.99
Modern day kids Annie and Nico go on a magical history tour to find out how modern-day India became the way it is. Much of which is due to one man who practiced peaceful resistance… Gandhi. This man, a tireless defender against oppression, fought all his life for independence from the British colonists who ruled India. He practiced non-violent demonstrations and went on hunger strikes to help bring attention to his cause. Experience Gandhi’s long path to independence with Annie and Nico as the helpful guides in this pocket-sized book.
About the Author
Fabrice Erre, born in 1973 in France, is an author and teacher of comics, as well as an accomplished historian. Through his comics, he seeks above all to parody human behavior, teasing out our little personal weaknesses and our vulnerability to manipulation by the masses. Most recently, putting his history background to good use, Erre has teamed up with artist Sylvain Savoia to create the series MAGICAL HISTORY TOUR, set on bringing the past to vivid life for younger readers.
Born in 1969, Sylvain Savoia grew up in France, and discovered comicbooks at a young age. In 1989, he registered at the Saint-Luc art school in Brussels. Savoia enjoys a prolific international career illustrating comics.
Thank you for shopping local!