Mindy Kim, Class President (Paperback)
Should be on our shelves now -- but wait for confirmation from us before coming to pick up. We'll respond to your order shortly.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 4 in the Mindy Kim series.
- #1: Mindy Kim and the Yummy Seaweed Business (Paperback): $5.99
- #2: Mindy Kim and the Lunar New Year Parade (Paperback): $5.99
- #3: Mindy Kim and the Birthday Puppy (Paperback): $5.99
- #5: Mindy Kim and the Trip to Korea (Paperback): $5.99
- #6: Mindy Kim and the Big Pizza Challenge (Paperback): $5.99
- #7: Mindy Kim and the Fairy-Tale Wedding (Paperback): $6.99
- #8: Mindy Kim Makes a Splash! (Paperback): $6.99
- #9: Mindy Kim and the Summer Musical (Paperback): $6.99
- #10: Mindy Kim and the Mid-Autumn Festival (Paperback): $6.99
Fresh Off the Boat meets Junie B. Jones in the adorable chapter book series following Mindy Kim, a young Asian American Girl—in this fourth novel, Mindy runs for class president!
It’s time to pick a class president, and Mindy really wants to win—and she’s basing her entire campaign on snacks and being kind, so how could she NOT be chosen?
But there is one big thing that Mindy is not sure she can do—make a speech to her class about why she would be the best pick for president. Can Mindy face her fears and show the class—and herself—that she can be the best class president ever?
About the Author
Lyla Lee is an author of books for children and young adults. In addition to the Mindy Kim series, she is the author of I’ll Be the One and the upcoming Flip the Script for teens. Born in South Korea, she’s since then lived in various parts of the United States, including California, Florida, and Texas. Inspired by her English teacher, she started writing her own stories in fourth grade and finished her first novel at the age of fourteen. After working in Hollywood and studying psychology and cinematic arts at the University of Southern California, she now lives in Dallas, Texas. When she is not writing, she is teaching kids or playing with her dog, Eiva the Siberian Husky.
Dung Ho was born and raised in Hue, Vietnam, where she studied graphic design at the Hue University College of Arts. After graduating, she worked in the design and advertising industries before discovering a great passion for illustration and picture books and becoming a freelance illustrator. Currently, she lives and works in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam. She is the illustrator of the New York Times bestselling picture book Eyes That Kiss in the Corners. When not drawing, she enjoys cooking and watching movies.