Anatomy Coloring Book with 450+ Realistic Medical Illustrations with Quizzes for Each + 96 Perforated Flashcards of Muscle Origin, Insertion, Action, and Innervation (Kaplan Test Prep) (Paperback)
Not in the store. We can order it and should have it in store in 3-5 business days.
Coloring the body and its systems is the most effective way to study the structure and functions of human anatomy. With realistic drawings, clear descriptions, and must-know terms, Kaplan's Anatomy Coloring Book is the easiest way to learn human anatomy! This learning tool is ideal for pre-health students and others seeking to deepen their knowledge of anatomy.
Anatomy Coloring Book features detailed illustrations of the body’s anatomical systems in a spacious page design with no back-to-back images—goodbye, bleed-through! Plus, Color Guides on every 2-page spread offer instructions for best coloring results so you can get the most out of your study.
The Best Review
- More than 450 detailed, realistic medical illustrations, including microscopic views of cells and tissues
- Exclusive perforated, flashcard-format illustrations of 96 muscle structures to color and study on-the-go
- Clear descriptive overview on the page opposite each illustration, with key learning terms in boldface
- Self-quizzing for each illustration, with convenient same-page answer keys
- Full coverage of the major body systems, plus physiological information on cells, tissues, muscles, and development
- New in this edition: contextualizing views of the brainstem, axial and appendicular skeleton, and compartments of the thigh and leg
- Anatomical terminology is continually reviewed and retooled to reflect the most up-to-date usage.
- Learning Hints feature calls out quick facts that make terms and structural relationships easier to remember.
- We invented test prep—Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for almost 80 years. Our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams.
About the Author
Stephanie Paulnock McCann, MA (Tacoma, WA), is a distinguished medical illustrator and fine artist who specializes in work that depicts the amazing beauty of the anatomy of the human body in both traditional and digital media.
Eric Wise, MA (Santa Barbara, CA), has taught biology for over 30 years at colleges and universities in California. He is the author of four laboratory manuals in anatomy and physiology.