The Everything Guide To Cooking Sous Vide: Step-by-Step Instructions for Vacuum-Sealed Cooking at Home (Everything®) (Paperback)
Not in the store. We can order it and should have it in store in 3-5 business days.
Try cooking under pressure!
Crisp, vibrant vegetables. Meltingly tender meats. Soft poached eggs. Creating a perfectly cooked meal is easy when using the sous vide method. Sous vide means cooking "under vacuum," literally in a vacuum-sealed bag in a temperature-controlled water bath. When cooking foods under careful temperature control, you get incredible results--no overdrying, no burning, no undercooking, and no mess! Complete with 150 mouthwatering sous vide recipes including:
- Eggs Florentine
- Honey Garlic Chicken Wings
- Flank Steak, Apricot, and Brie Bites
- Pumpkin and Apple Soup
- Bacon and Egg Potato Salad
- Risotto with Parmesan and Cheese
- Sous Vide Chicken and Caesar Salad
- Thai Pork Chops with Green Curry Sauce
- Rum Raisin and Pecan Rice Pudding
- Egg Nog
About the Author
An Adams Media author.
Thank you for shopping local!