Recipe for Trouble (Cupcake Club #2) (Paperback)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 2 in the Cupcake Club series.
- #1: Cupcake Club Peace Love & Cupcakes (Paperback): $7.99
- #3: Winner Bakes All (Cupcake Club #3) (Paperback): $9.99
- #4: Icing on the Cake (Cupcake Club #4) (Paperback): $9.99
- #5: Baby Cakes (Cupcake Club #5) (Paperback): $12.99
- #6: Royal Icing (Cupcake Club #6) (Paperback): $12.99
- #7: Sugar and Spice: The Cupcake Club (Paperback): $10.99
- #8: Sweet Victory (Cupcake Club #8) (Paperback): $9.99
- #9: Bakers on Board (Cupcake Club #9) (Paperback): $7.99
- #10: Vote for Cupcakes! (Cupcake Club #10) (Paperback): $7.99
- #11: Hugs and Sprinkles (Cupcake Club #11) (Paperback): $7.99
- #12: Cupcakes Are Forever (Cupcake Club #12) (Paperback): $7.99
The second book in a delightful, delicious new series by New York Times bestselling author Sheryl Berk and her cupcake-obsessed daughter, Carrie.
Shy Lexi has developed a crush and the club helps her bake him a heart-shaped cupcake, but not everything goes quite as planned. Peace, Love and Cupcakes is The Babysitter's Club for a generation raised on Cake Boss and Ace of Cakes.
Meet Lexi Poole.
To Lexi, a new school year means back to baking with her BFFs in the cupcake club. But the club president, Kylie, is mixing things up by inviting new members. And Lexi is in for a not-so-sweet surprise when she is cast in the school's production of Romeo and Juliet. If only she could be as confident onstage as she is in the kitchen. The icing on the cake: her secret crush is playing Romeo. Sounds like a recipe for trouble.
Can the girls' friendship stand the heat, or will the cupcake club go up in smoke?
Includes reciples and tips to try at home
Kids and cupcakes are the perfect recipe.--Sophie and Katherine, stars of TLC's DC Cupcakes
Thank you for shopping local!