Suzuki Cello School, Vol 9: Cello Part (Includes Piano Acc.) (Paperback)
Backordered at our distributor but we can check availability from the publisher.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 9 in the Suzuki Cello School series.
- #1: Suzuki Cello School MIDI Disk Acc./CD-Rom, Vol 1: MIDI Disk & CD-ROM [With 3.5 Disk] (Compact Disc): $23.99
- #3: Suzuki Cello School, Vol 3: Cello Part (Paperback): $9.99
- #4: Suzuki Cello School, Vol 4: Piano Acc. (Paperback): $9.59
- #5: Suzuki Cello School, Vol 5: Piano Acc. (Paperback): $10.79
- #6: Suzuki Cello School, Vol 6: Cello Part (Paperback): $11.99
- #8: Suzuki Cello School, Vol 8: Cello Part (Paperback): $11.99
Teach cello with the popular Suzuki Cello School. The Suzuki Method(R) of Talent Education is based on Shinichi Suzuki's view that every child is born with ability, and that people are the product of their environment. According to Shinichi Suzuki, a world-renowned violinist and teacher, the greatest joy an adult can know comes from developing a child's potential so he/she can express all that is harmonious and best in human beings. Students are taught using the mother-tongue approach. Each series of books for a particular instrument in the Suzuki Method is considered a Suzuki music school, such as the Suzuki Cello School. Suzuki lessons are generally given in a private studio setting with additional group lessons. The student listens to the recordings and works with their Suzuki cello teacher to develop their potential as a musician and as a person. This Suzuki book is integral for Suzuki cello lessons and includes the piano accompaniment parts. This volume contains a few smaller pieces that could be used as warm-up exercises, but the majority of the edition is devoted to the entire Concerto in C Major, Hob. VIIb 1 (Moderato, Adagio, Allegro molto) (Haydn). For a complete list of the most recent printings by AMPV number, go to alfred.com/suzuki. This title is available in MakeMusic Cloud. A Federation Festivals 2020-2024 selection.