The Complete Human Body Collection: 2-Book Box Set - Human Body Reference Guide and Anatomy Coloring Book (DK Human Body Guides) (Boxed Set)
Not in the store. We can order it and should have it in store in 3-5 business days.
The definitive collected works covering the development, form, function, and disorders of the human body.
The most detailed popular reference book on human anatomy available, The Complete Human Body Collection is a beautiful exploration of the human body, and though used by students and healthcare professionals, it is also accessible enough for anyone to dip into and enjoy.
Guided by Professor Alice Roberts, renowned academic, author, and broadcaster, and groundbreaking 3-D computer-generated illustrations, you will understand the human body as never before, explore human anatomy in incredible detail, and discover how the body works, how it changes from infancy to old age, and what can go wrong and why.
Dive deep into the pages of this human body encyclopedia collection to discover:
- State-of-the-art specialist anatomical artworks help students learn the correct nomenclature through colouring and labelling.
- A region-by-region anatomy atlas allows the reader to explore the body up close and almost life size from head to toe.
- A functional section shows how the body works, system by system.
- Feature panels and spreads throughout explore fascinating aspects of the human body.
- Diseases and disorders section includes easy-to-follow summaries of over 200 health conditions.
- Includes specially commissioned body scans.
The Human Body Reference Guide is complemented by The Human Body Colouring Book – a practical, interactive, and visual study guide for learning and understanding human anatomy. By colouring in and labelling the black and white line artworks it becomes easier to learn and recall the structures and systems of the human body.
These two books comprehensively covers every part of the body and offers a highly visual and intuitive approach to learning.
About the Author
We believe in the power of discovery. That's why we create books for everyone that explore ideas and nurture curiosity about the world we live in.
From first words to the Big Bang, from the wonders of nature to city adventures, you will find expert knowledge, hours of fun and endless inspiration in the pages of our books.