The Ultimate Boutique Handbook: How to Start a Retail Business (Paperback)
You want to open a fashion truck?
You want open a boutique?
This is the book for you
And most importantly, are you trying to decide between a fashion truck and a boutique?
Read this book and get all the information you need to make the right decision for you.
Written by the award winning owner of The Fashion Truck, Emily Benson, The Ultimate Boutique Handbook is a comprehensive, easy to follow guide of how to open a boutique of your own. Ms. Benson's 12+ years of experience in the retail world will be passed on to you through stories and advice on how to deal with the ups and downs in the start up and operation of your boutique. This is the only book in the world that will give you the full details on how to open a mobile retail shop, from build out to scheduling. After reading this guide, you'll have the knowledge and the confidence to build the store of your dreams
The Ultimate Boutique Handbook includes:
- How to define your target market
- How to select a location that works for your boutique
- What to consider in deciding between a brick and mortar store or mobile boutique
- What and where to purchase products for your boutique
- How to make the most money on the products you sell
- Budgets for startup and ongoing costs
- How to set your business up with insurance and credit card processing
- Developing a professional brand image for your boutique
- Fixture layouts for both brick and mortar and mobile boutiques
- Insider tips on designing your fashion truck
- Plan a opening event & get press for your boutique
- Operating your fashion truck- getting permits, power and building a schedule
- Resource guide with all the websites you need to get started FAST
Thank you for shopping local!